Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friends of Mine~

Today, I am blogging about some very special people.
I should explain first that, having been in the design business for more than 20 years,
I have met and worked with lots of people. Some nicer than others!
Almost five years ago, I landed in a job with a home decor and gift store, as a merchandiser.
Merchandizing is a art form that needs constant renewal. I love the new challenge every day.
But, this blog is not about all the cool things that I get to play with at work!
It is about some very special "women" that I have gotten to know and love along with this job.
Strong, smart, pretty, opininated, spirited, loving, stubborn, did I say "pretty", some times needy, hardworking, caring, hopeful, pioneering, the list goes on and on.......................
grandmothers, teachers, mothers, wives, aunts, sisters, daughters, pet-lovers, care-givers and even beauty queens.
But, all those titles do not compare to the friendships that have been founded and nurtured, by this
group of fabulous "women" human beings.
Each carrying their own strengths and weaknesses that gives them their own special charm.
Times are changing in the world and not all for the good.
I am hoping that we each find our paths and that we will remain friends as we continue the journey. Thank you.
I salute you!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Am I the hardworking one? The pet-lover? Certainly not, the stubborn one! HA! Great blog!

Tiedupmemories said...

Very Sweet Deb!Am I part of the group??Which one was I??? Stubborn,needy and the mother?LOL!